Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

What I have in my bathroom

I'm one of those people who buy a product, use it twice and then buy something else and never get round to using it. I have so many half used shampoos, conditioners and body scrubs. I recently did a big clear our of my bathroom and the shower in my bedroom. I'm ashamed to say that I managed to bin 3 carrier bags full of stuff. Everything was at least half full but it got to the point that I just had no room for anything and my husband wouldn't let me buy anything else until I cleared some room. Obviously that was motivation enough to get rid of some. So heres what I have left


When I did my clear out I bought these little baskets from Argos they were only £10 and from now on if theres too much in the basket something has to be binned, hopefully this will stop me from hoarding products. So lets empty out the basket.

L-R  - Neutrogena face wash, N-Spa body brush, Tigi Self absorbed conditioner, Philosophy shower gels, LUSH helping hands, Soap and Glory Feel The Knead, LUSH RUB RUB RUB Scrub, LUSH Whoosh jelly, Soap and Glory Scrub em and Leave em mini, DeadSea Source Body butters and LUSH Each Peach massage bar.


Theres quite a few so I wont go into great detail about anything in particular unless you would like a review on a product, just comment below and I'll be happy to do a full review for you.
The Tigi conditioner I really dislike, it didn't leave my hair soft and wasn't a particularly nice smell. I don't rate this product at all.The philosophy products are gorgeous love the smell and they leave my skin lovely and soft and the scent lingers on your skin. I love using these before bed so I smell myself.


Here are just some random LUSH soaps and Bomb Cosmetics bath bombs and soaps. I have only tried one of the bath bombs by Bomb Cosmetics but I was impressed, it didn't leave my bath smelling as strong as the LUSH ones and I didn't find them to linger on my skin afterwards. I would try some more but I can only find them online and I do like to smell them before trying so I wont be purchasing any more unless I can find someone who stocks them locally to me so I can have a good sniff before parting with my hard earned cash. The oval black soap above is the Dead Sea Natural Black Mud Mask Soap I absolutely adore this range, it leaves my face feeling so clean and doesn't irritate my skin like other soaps. I recommend checking this out. 

Second basket I have in my bathroom contains the bigger containers



And here it is emptied out

L-R Cellulite Serum from Betrousse Box, Olay Ribbons Body Butter Wash, Burts Bees Exfoliator, Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Treatment Oil, Dermalogica Cleanser, Hand Cream from a beauty box, Philip Kingsley Elastisizer, Burts Bees Conditioner and right at the top is the N Spa Hot Butter Fudge Body Butter.

 Love the Philip Kingsley, this left my hair feeling amazing and will definitely be on my repurchase list, everything else just is what it is, I will use everything up but from what I have seen so far will not be repurchasing anything.

Pantene 2 Minute Deep Repair Masque, Veet Pre-Epilation Comfort Spray, N Spa Hot Cloth Polish, N Spa Strawberries & Cream Shower Gel and at the top is the Toni & Guy Leave in Conditioner

 No repurchases here nor anything that particularly stands out, the Nspa smells lovely but there are so many yummy shower gels out there I very rarely repurchase any because I'm always keen to try out as many scents as possible. The only reason I purchased two was because they were on offer.


L-R Burts Bees Honey and Orange Wax Body Lotion, Burts Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion, Boots Brazil Nut and Vanilla Scrub, Batistle Dry Shampoo in Cherry & a mini Burts Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion.
 I do love all of the above, the Burts Bees smells lush and leaves my skin feeling really soft and not sticky. The Boots scrub also smells amazing, its not as scrubby as I would normally like but it does leave you smelling lovely and does do a good job of exfoliating. I'm sure most people have used the Batiste dry shampoo, it is what it is but it smells of cherries, I love this one. 

I also have a shelf on my wall which contains some more bath products and my shampoos.


All of the shampoos and conditioner have been used once or twice and will now just be sat waiting until I run out of shampoo and need to use one before I purchase my current favourite which is the L'oreal Ever Pure shampoo and conditioner. I quite like the Aussie, the smell is amazing but I don't think its as good as people make out, or its not for my hair anyway.

This is the top of my medicine cabinet.

This is just a selection of random products which don't get used at all but hopefully will get used by someone at some point. Just not me. Apart from the Mandarin Spa scrub which is amazing and super scrubby and the Macadamia Mask, this is also a must have product for me.

Finally I have a mini basket in the shower room in my bedroom. I tend to keep mostly face products in here because this is where I wash my face on a night and in the morning. I have tried to keep a few minis from beauty boxes to get them used up.



The only products here that stand out for me is the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean, FAB Face Cleanser and Body Moisturizer and the Murad Acne Cleanser. I love each of these products and they will be repurchases of mine.

I hope you enjoyed a little sneak peak into my bathroom. As I said previously if there are any products you would like a review on please comment below and I will be more than happy to for you.

Have a great weekend all!

Lots of Love 

CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment