Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

Say hello to the new member of my storage family

I've been looking for a case for my everyday make up essentials, I tend to put my make up on downstairs during the week as I start work at 7am and my OH is still in bed when I'm up. So with me being the ever considerate wifey I go downstairs to avoid waking him up.

I spotted a couple on Argos for super cheap prices and just had to have one. There were a couple of options of smaller ones but a few people had put in the reviews that it was smaller than they expected so I went for the larger one, of course. I'm really rubbish with dimensions so when I looked at the size I expected it to be quite small, I was wrong. Its actually really big but I still love it. It only cost me £27.99 and seems to be quite good quality. You can find them here on the Argos website. You can get them in black or pink, I opted for the black. I haven't filled it up completely yet but you can get an idea from the pictures. 








I can't wait to fill this up with all my other bits and pieces I use everyday. I did buy it thinking it would be great to take away with me but its so big it definitely wont be used for travelling.

Hope you enjoyed my mini post.

Lots of Love

CF x x x

2 comments:

  1. Love it hun:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is hard to find the perfect sized make up case. This one looks close to it though, great size, a good amount of compartments, excellent find!! :D

    ReplyDelete