Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Todays Sleek Purchases

So, I have been trying to get my hands on two Sleek products for the longest time but everytime I go they are always out of stock. I have tried over half a dozen Superdrug stores in my area and they never have them. I went to the Trafford Centre in Manchester today to check again and nothing. I decided that it just wasn't meant to be. Poor me! We then went to the Golden Square Shopping Centre in Warrington so I could have a mooch in the TK Maxx as its so much better than the one near to me, I went into Superdrug to have a look at the hair dyes and what did I see? The two items that I have been wanting. What were the products I hear you ask? Well firstly was the well known Rose Gold Blush, I know most people will probably already own this as its been spoken about to death on Youtube and on beauty blogs but I just haven't been able to get my hands on it and today there were 3, THREE!
Secondly was the contour kit, I have been wanting to try this for ages but everyime I go they only have the dark and I need the light as I am so incredibly pale and they had 1 left. I don't think I have grabbed anything from a shelf so quick in my life and I walked around Superdrug guarding them with my life.
I was so happy I forgot to put the diet coke I had on the counter and almost walked out without paying. I did pay but the sales assistant didn't look impressed. Oops!

So Below are my Sleek purchases and a couple of swatches for you to look at!






The picture of the blush does it no justice, it really is a beautiful blush and certainly does live up to the hype. I think it will be featuring on my next FOTD.

Thanks all

Lots of Love

CF x x x

2 comments:

  1. I am dying to try Sleek products and finally decided to make an order a few wks back and all the blushes said sold out. After seeing this post Im going to check them out again:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried so hard to get the 3 blushes palette instores but they just don't seem to stock them at all! such a shame because they are a great price x

    http://the-swatchaholic.com/?p=6081

    ReplyDelete