Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Vivo Baked Shimmer Palettes

Hi all,

I was taking  a look at Vivo Cosmetics website last night when I spotted that they have a special offer on the shimmer palettes at Tesco at the moment, they are down from £6 to £4 each, as soon as I saw this I just had to have them. I actually sent my husband to Tesco at 11pm last night to go and get me a couple :-) he's such a sweetie (most of the time). 
He called me whilst he was there to tell me which colours they had so I could choose and they had all three, I chose Divine and Chocolate Box. 



 Each palette contains a blush and 4 eyeshadows and they come in sleek black packaging with cut out windows so you can see the colours. 




These palettes are so good, the colours are so pigmented, they are really soft and blend so well.


Here you can see swatches of the Divine palette, the first one is the blush and the rest are the eyeshadows this is just one sweep of each so you can see how highly pigmented they are.


Here is chocolate box, again blush then shadows.

I wore these today for work. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath and then a couple of the colours from chocolate box. I put the shadows on a 6.30am this morning and after being at work all day and checking my make up at 4pm this afternoon the colours are still there just as strong with no creasing. I would definitely be happy to pay £6 for these so at £4 I think they are a steal. There is one palette left which is called paparazzi, looking at the pictures on the website this was the one I least liked the look of but after using these I'll be going out to purchase this one tonight.

If you have any thoughts on these or any of the other Vivo products I'd love to hear them!

Thanks for reading

Lots of Love 

CF x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment