Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

First Lux Box **SPOILER ALERT**

Hi all,

I recently signed up to Lux Box after I'd heard that Carmine was no more.

I received my box today YAY, it feels like forever since I have received a beauty box, well apart from Glossybox on Saturday.

Here is the box


Its quite simple and sophisticated, I quite like it.

Inside it looks like your typical beauty box, nicely wrapped in tissue with a ribbon and Lux Box sticker.


And for the part you have all been waiting for....the contents


On first glance I was very happy with what was inside, I think they have done pretty well for the first box and I will definitely be keeping my subscription for next month.

First up we have 


Eldora Lashes, these are cute and will fit in with my selection of lashes I have.

Next up



Steam Cream, so cute I love this tin. It has dogs on :-) I have quite sensitive skin and don't really like trying out new creams in case they break me out or I develop a rash but I will risk it due to the cuteness of the tin. RREEAALLLYY hope I'm OK with this!

Next


MOA The Green balm. This soothes, nourishes and renews dry, itchy skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, bumps, bites, grazes and minor burns. It also works on cold sores, as a facial cleansing balm and after shaving. This will be super handy to keep in my bag and if its any good will definitely purchase again. Its 100% natural and I'm a sucker for natural products.

Almost to the end, the next product is 


Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
This claims to Help revitalise, smooth away dark shadows and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Now that is my kinda product. I'm really obsessed with wrinkles around my eyes, I'm only 25 and having been using wrinkle products for some time now, prevention is way better than cure. Ideally I wouldn't want to go for botox, my mums skin looks great and she has been using Nivea for as long as I can remember, I can't use Nivea because of my skin but hopefully I got some of her good skin genes.

Finally we have 


BM Beauty Eyeshadow in Her Majesty, I got two, not sure if I was supposed to but I did. This is a gorgeous pinky/gold colour with a gorgeous shimmer to it. I love this its so pretty I can't wait to try it!

So this is my box, I really like it and will definitely at least try everything from the box. I'm already excited to receive my next box.

If you would like to subscribe you can find their website here and an added note, their customer service is fantastic, especially compared to some of the experiences I have had with other beauty boxes. 

Hope you enjoyed, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Lots of Love 

CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment