Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

Royal & Langnickel Travel Brushes Review

Hi all apologies for the quality of the photos in advance,

I have been looking for a set of travel brushes for a while and spotted these on the QVC website. They were priced at £11.50 with £2.95 postage. 





The brush set contains:

  • 1 x powder brush
  • 1 x dual and brow/sponge smudger
  • 1 x dual end shadow/lip brush
  • 1 x dual end angle eye fluff/blender
  • 1 x foundation brush
  • 1 x pink storage case
It doesn't state the sizes on the QVC website so I was unsure of the actual size, I have measured them and the  brushes are approximately 12cm and the case is 15cm.

The reviews on the website seemed to be quite good, the only negative was that the powder brush shedded, although I have not had this problem as of yet. 

I have found the powder brush to be very soft, I don't use powder so just use this for blush and bronzer and found it to be really nice.


The foundation brush again is incredibly soft, it applies my foundation evenly with good coverage, I'm really happy with this brush. I don't usually use these types of foundation brushes and use either my fingers or a stippling brush but I can honestly say this will be used regularly (and not just for travel)


The dual brow and sponge smudger, well I really like the brow brush, the brow brush is quite firm but is flexible enough to give enough control to ensure your brows still look natural. The sponge smudger I have no use for. I have something like this already and again I never use it, I wouldn't even know where to start. If you have any tips for me please let me know. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.


The eyeshadow and lip brush are great. I love both of these. The eyebrush is soft yet dense so you can really pack on your eyeshadow and the lip brush is fab, again its firm but flexible so I get good application of my lipstick.


The dual angle eye fluff/blender again is a great brush, no complaints with this at all. Both sides are soft. The flush brush picks up a lot of colour and I use it to give an all over wash of colour to my lids and the blender is for as the name implies...blending. Both incredibly soft and so far I haven't had any shedding with any of the brushes.

 If after a couple of washes this does change and the brushes do start to shed I will do an updated review but at the moment I am very happy with all the brushes, apart from the sponge but thats not due to the product but the fact that I have no idea what to use it for.

Hope you all enjoyed, if you would like to take a look at these brushes you can find them here on the QVC website. Delivery at QVC is really quick and items are well packaged. They all so have some great deals on other products and brands so definitely worth keeping an eye out for them. You can also watch them on TV on channel 658 on Sky, 816 on Freesat and 35 on Freeview. I love watching this channel even when I'm not buying anything. 

Hope you all enjoyed my little review.

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Lots of Love 

CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment