Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Monu Moisture Rich Collagen Cream Review

Hi all,

Second post of the evening. I just had to review this item, I've been using it for about a week now and thought it was about time to give my opinion.




Here is what Monu say:

  • A rich, luxurious cream to relieve dryness and smooth fine lines.
  • Comforting Rose and Geranium essential oils.
  • Evening Primrose and Blackcurrant Seed oils with essential fatty acids to repair skin lipids.
  • Shea butter and Sodium Hyaluronate to improve the skin’s barrier function.
  • Natural betaines to stimulate the skin’s hydration process.
  • Marine Collagen to help smooth fine lines.
  • Plant flavonoids with antioxidant action to help prevent premature ageing.
  • Paraben free formulation.

And here are the ingredients

  • Betanes
  • Blackcurrant Seed Oil
  • Evening Primrose Oil
  • Geranium Essential Oil
  • Marine Magnesium
  • Plant Flavonoids
  • Rose Essential Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Sodium Hyaluronate/ Hyaluronic Acid
I received this in my last Glossybox and I have to say this is the best product I have ever received in a beauty box and its the best face cream I have ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and find it really difficult to find creams that don't break me out or cause me to get a rash. This product does neither. After only one week my skin has improved dramatically, its practically glowing.  It leaves my face feeling super soft and absorbs really quickly. Its great to use before applying my foundation and I find that my face is still feeling soft right through to the end of the day without feeling greasy. I believe the RRP of this product is £17.50 and it is worth every single penny! I have spent alot more on products and not been half as happy as I am with this, I honestly can't say enough about this cream, apart from I will be stocking up and trying out some other products in the range. You can purchase items from the Monu website here and shipping is free for order over £30.00. There will definitely be some more review on Monu products on my blog shortly once I have chosen from the extensive selection of amazing looking products on their website and placed my order. Watch this space!

Once again have a good weekend lovelies!

Lots of Love

CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment