Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

May Wish List

Hi all,

I've been looking around recently at some things I want and have noticed a bit of a theme...yellow. I'm loving anything yellow at the moment. I always feel so happy and summery when I'm wearing anything yellow so I thought I would share my current wish list and hopefully spread some of that summery happiness around.

I love love love all of these, the shoes are £335 so don't think they will be coming my way any time soon unless I win the lottery and we don't play the lottery so no chance there either.

The bracelet is by Betsey Johnson 
The nail polish is obviously by Chanel
The shoes are Moschino
And the lovely dress is by Dorothy Perkins

Well hope you all enjoyed my little wish list. Hopefully will have 3/4 by the time summer comes around and maybe all 4 if my husband is feeling overly generous one month.

Lots of Love

CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment