Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Depotting Urban Decay Primer Potion

Hi all,

I had a couple of UDPP minis that came with some Urban Decay palettes and gift sets. I find them great for travelling but unfortunately they both ran out. I decided to cut open the bottles to see if I could get any dregs out to give me a few more uses. I was amazed by how much came out.


Here are the tubes after they were cut open. I just used an old bread knife. (If you do this PLEASE be careful, especially with minis as you don't have much finger room) They cut through pretty easily.

 First tube after it was cut open. As you can see there is loads left in this tube, considering I couldn't get any more of the product out of this with the applicator.
 The second tube, not as much although it was a smaller tube, I still got quite a bit out of this one right down at the bottom.


Here is the primer in a plastic tub (I got these from Primark, it cost £1.00 for 3 of these tubs and either 2 or 3 lotion bottles and also some printed labels to stick on the bottles) Just look how much product came out of this, and to think I was just going to throw these away. I would recommend anyone with some used up UDPP get them out, cut them open and see what you can get out. 

Thanks for reading

Lots of Love

CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment