Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Bargain nail polish!!!

Hi all,

I did a post the other day about a haul I got with some money my husband gave me, I mentioned I would be going out the day after to get some more. Well I decided that rather than getting some more make up I would spend the money on some items to reorganize my make up collection, since I last did it I have purchased alot of make up so just don't have room so I am currently on a mission to find the best (and cutest) way to store my make up. Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)

So I made a vow to not purchase any make up whilst on my quest.....I failed. Having said that I couldn't not pick this item up, it was only £1 and it looked GORGEOUS. I fell in love with the colour right away, it would have been rude not to. 

I was walking through Poundland and just happened to glance at the make up section (ok thats a bit of a lie it was less of a glance and more of a head off in the make up direction and have a good look) I looked up and spotted a Sally Hansen HD Nail Varnish in a lovely bright pink colour. The colour is called Digital. Here is a shot of the bottle.

 

Could anyone honestly say they could have left this behind.


Here is how the polish looks on my nails (apologies for the rubbish job, it was done at half ten at night after a few glasses of Bianco)




I really like the brush on this, I found it really easy to apply and to be honest it looked fine after 1 coat (it does say apply 2-3 on the bottle) I did do 3 coats just because I always do. It does take a little longer to dry than my other polishes but I am happy to wait because it is such a lovely colour. 

Has anyone else found any bargain nail polishes in Poundland or any other cheap as chips polishes that rival the more expensive brands? Let me know and if you have done a post on them at all please link me to them I would love to have a read.

Thanks for reading

Lots of  love

CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment