Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

My top 10 favourite products!!!

Hi Everyone,

Second post of the day. My husband and kids are at football, I have nothing to do so thought I would do this a little earlier than planned. MY TOP 10 FAVOURITE PRODUCTS!!!

These are the products that I am loving at the moment, there is a mixture of some cheaper products and one or two higher end products. Each and every one of these products I find to be incredible in their own way for different reasons. Hope you enjoy!!! :-)

Number 10 - Lancome Bi-Facil eye Non Oily Instant Cleanser Sensitive Eyes 
I have really sensitive skin and alot of products do cause me irritation, this on the other hand it amazing, it takes off all of my eye make up including waterproof mascara which can be a right pain in the bum to get off! It doesn't cause me any problems with my skin, its not oily at all and you only need a small amount to get off your make up, it is quite pricy but definitely worth the money for me because it works with my skin. This will always be a repeat purchase for me! Well done Lancome!


Number 9 - L.A Colours Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer
I actually bought these from Poundworld for yep you guessed it £1 each!!! BARGAIN! I've seen these on Youtube but never seen them in any shops over here and spotted them in Poundworld. I bought one of every colour they had which, unfortunately was only 5. They are really good for doing designs on your nails, the brush is very long and thin and makes it really easy to do lines and designs, you do have to be a bit careful as sometimes the product can move down the brush and fall onto your nails but provided you make sure you get rid of all the excess you will be fine. I love these and will be looking out for more colours, I would definitely recommend these to people who like to experiment with nail designs!

 

Number 8 - Barry M Lipglosses
No particular colour I just picked up the first one I came to put I love these, there not sticky at all and give a lovely shine to your lips, they taste nice also, some lipglosses I find leave an awful taste in my mouth but these are quite pleasantly flavoured (not that I eat my lipgloss...honest). The one in the picture I believe I got free with a purchase of an impulse body spray!


Number 7 - Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked
I do love all Urban Decay eyeshadows, they're gorgeous colours, excellent pigmentation and they blend really well but this is my all time favourite colour, it looks lovely on my lids when i'm my normal pale self and look gorgeous with a tan also. I got this particular one in a gift set with a mini primer potion and a 24/7 liner in Bourbon.


Number 6 - E.L.F Studio Blushes
Love, Love, Love these blushes. I have put my favourite 3 which are tickled pink, candid coral and gotta glow. Each one is really well pigmented, blend to a gorgeous natual flush of colour and last all day. The gotta glow is a gorgeous highlighter for cheekbones and your brow bone and for £3.50 each they are a steal. My favourite out of the 3 is candid coral it has lovely subtle gold shimmer to it and will be one of my favourite blushers for a long while, I just hope E.L.F never discontinue it!


Number 5 - Lancome Le Crayon Khol
The one in the picture is only a sample size which came in a gift set. I love this eyeliner, when I swatched it on my hand I wasn't impressed at all, I thought it didn't look that black and seemed like it tugged at my skin, I dreaded to think what it would do to my eyes, BUT I was really impressed, it goes on really creamy at just one sweep across my waterline is enough for day and I can build it up to a more dramatic look for night and it doesn't melt to make me have the dreaded panda eyes. Love this eyeliner and now have a couple. Although I have to say that the NYX black eyeliner is a close second which I also really like.

Number 4 - Dead Sea Natural Black Mud Mask Soap
My first experience with the Dead Sea range was about 5 or 6 years ago when my mum bought me a hige bundle of it for Christmas and I fell in love with all of it straight away, it works so well with my skin, it doesn't irritate it at all and makes my skin feel clean and soft. The bath and body items are also really good. I'm a bit down at the moment though, I was washing my face with this soap this morning and I don't know if its just me but to get plenty of it on my hand I kind of twist it round in my hand, well I did this and the thing shot out the top of my hand straight down the toilet, and it went right down I had to get the hubby to come and stick his hand down to get it so it didn't block our drain, oops. So I would recommend to make sure that your toilet seat is always down when using block soap if you are as clumsy and accident prone as me :-)


Number 3 - Pixi Energy Blush
This is one of the most pigmented blushes I have used. Its seperated between a blush and highlighter but I use them together and just lightly sweep the two and put it over my cheek bones, it gives the most beautiful glow with a really subtle colour and just makes my skin look gorgeous. I think it looks especially lovely when I use a foundation such as my bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, this makes my skin look really dewy and then with this blush on my cheeks my skin looks amazing and it makes me look really healthy. They sell this at Boots for £14.50 but I found one at my local TK Maxx for £2.99 for worth a look.

Number 2 - Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
I have put this as the microfoliant but I do adore the whole dermalogica range, it works really well with my skin, doesn't irritate me in the slightest and when I do suffer with the occasion horrible break out it sorts my skin out within a couple of days. I like the microfoliant because its suitable for every day use and gets rid of any nasty dead skin which can leave your skin looking quite dull. Its quite expensive but I haven't yet been able to find a product that works as well for me that costs less.


Number 1 - Lancome Hypnose Mascara
I know, I know third Lancome product in my top ten. I just love this mascara, I have so many from budget brands, mid prices to higher end and none of them compare to this mascara, I don't have particularly short lashes they are ok length wise but this mascara makes then longer, gives me volume and the main reason I love this is that it doesn't clump at all. I can do as many coats as I want and it doesn't clump in the slightest which is one of my pet hates with mascara, I have cheaper mascaras that I love but they do clump and it annoys me. I love this and it will always be my go to mascara. However if anyone can let me know a mascara that is as good as this I will be more than happy to give it a go :-)


I hope you all like my top ten products and if there are any on here that are in your top ten also let me know.

Thanks for reading

Lots of Love CF x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment